99.9% QUESTIONS ALREADY HAVE WELL RESEARCHED ANSWERS
We do not allow copy and paste-like most forums are known for. Our posts are unique and all member must abide with this rule or get kicked out!!!
[Sticky] How To Make Liquid Soap In Nigeria: Liquid Soap Paste Recipe - Liquid Soap Ingredient
I was present in a seminar hosted in my church (RCCG) on a special Entrepreneur Sunday and below is what I learned from the seminar which can be beneficial to anyone also and can be developed into business part-time or full-time.
NOTE: The following Ingredients is for 25 liters of water and they are arranged according to the following order.
S/N -Ingredient Name - Quantity - Amount of Water To be used
1. Sulphuric Acid 1 & half (use all) Foaming agent 3 litres
2. Natrosol Quantity sold for #600 (use all) For thickening 15 litres
3. STTP Quarter (use all) Booster for foaming 3 litres
4. Soda Ash Quantity sold for #50 (use all) Thickening 3 litres
5. Caustic Soda Quantity sold for #100 (use all) To remove dirt 2 litres
6. Colour (green-optional) As required or Quantity sold for #50 (use all) To give colour As required
7. Texapon Quantity sold for #130 (use all) Foaming agent Mixed in the same water with sulphonic acid
8. Perfume 1/8 Quantity sold for #350 (use all) For good fragrance It’s already in liquid form
9. Containers - - -
WARNING: It is recommended to use protective rubber hand-glove when mixing each ingredient separately to avoid any hazard resulting from direct body contact before the final mixture.
Yeah, let's get started asap....... This guide is 100% FREE and you only need to log in as a member of this forum to access it. After you join and login. Go back to the link used to visit this article directly or simply use the "Search forum" search box and type how to make liquid soap, it will bring up this article for you.
REGISTER HERE |OR| LOGIN HERE
Still working method.